Skip to main content
PERSONALITY-RELATED WORDS
The Association Between Personality Traits and Voting Intentions ...
Every human being is special and beautiful in their own way . In English, we use different words to classify them according to their personality , so let's begin;

(a) BUSYBODY
 Do you know someone who takes so much of interest in your life , Well, i know someone and it's none other than my pados wali aunty (my neighbor) she is always prying into my life , which is sometimes very irritating . So now when you know what busybody means then let's take a look at an  example:
➤ My neighbor is such a busybody because she is always curious to know what's going into my life .
  

(b) CHEAPSTAKE
Cheapstake simply refers to person who always avoids to pay fair share of costs & expenses . In other words, cheapstake means someone who is miser AF, you can alternatively use penny pincher .
➤Rachel you are such a cheapstake you should have at least bought a gift for your mother on her birthday.

(c) COUCH POTATO
I have a brother who is always sitting on sofa and doing nothing  so i usually tell him to get up and do something for god sake's instead of being a couch potato but  he's a fainéant so he'll not even move . So couch potato is someone who is very very very lazy . I don't think this word needs any example now.

(d) BEHIND THE TIMES
                                  
You all must have seen some people who are not that much aware about technology these people are called behind the times you can also use old-fashioned ,outmoded or unfashionable as a substitute of behind the times.
➤My grandafather is behind the times, he don't know how to use smartphones .
  
  THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING TILL THE END 
STAY TUNED FOR MORE SUCH BLOGS.
                              💛XOXO💛

Comments

  1. Usually I never comment on blogs but your article is so incontrovertible that I never stop myself to say something about it. Keep it up...good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing one... Interesting ideaaaa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE AUTOBIOGRAPHY OF AN "EURO"

Last time i shared  THE AUTOBIOGRAPHY OF A HORSE   and i got  an exceptional response . So i'm back again with a new autobiography and this time an Euro wants to unfold its tale . so lets begin, As soon as i entered this fascinating world i was looked upon with great expectations. The world was full of racism yet i was held in high esteem . People from the United States of America to Antarctica looked at me as i  soon  rolled out from the parentage of Europeans. Since economists, raging bulls and bears did not know much about me, i caught the apprehension of my parents , the share market holders, the financial experts ,scholars, students and so on. On my birth i was placed on the lap of my mother , The Federal Bank . Frankly , my brother, Lira , my sister and my extended family members like the Deutsche Mark and the Yen were quite jealous of me . I know my worth. I reveal this secret of mine . I am a form of money held or traded outside the country , in whose currency its value is

THE AUTOBIOGRAPHY OF A HORSE

  Hello friends ! My name is Tori , and i am a horse .As i am getting old, i m thinking to write my autobiography to live life again   Now that i am getting old and stiff in the joints, i like to mediate while grazing in this pasture,on my foal days. I think that was the happiest part of my life. I had no work to do, and could not run about after my mother, who was a fine white Arab mare, without any restraint  . Most of my time was spent in the fields, where i nibbled the tender grass and capered about,while my mother was steadily grazing But that could not last forever.when i was old enough,the trainer came and , to my great indignation ,fastened a long rope to my head and then began me drive round and round in circles with his long whip. I was frightened and angry,but he went on till i was so tired so that i can scarcely stand .However, my mother told me that it was no use my resisting , and to make a long story short, I was at last thoroughly trained as a Riding-horse.   ''

Fundamentals of Laughter Yoga

Whatever happens to the mind happens to the body as well.This is easily understood and observed too. If a person is sad or depressed , his body also appears quite lifeless and sluggish. Such a person doesn't walk or talk enthusiastically. But, what most people fail to understand  is that the opposite is also true .  The most important principle behind Laughter Yoga or the most significant driving force behind the several Laughter Clubs is the  theory that Motion Creates Emotion . Quite a few people wonder how a person can laugh when he is in no mood to laugh or when one doesn't have any reason to laugh . However' the reason is very simple . For, there is a well established link between the mind and the body.  Laughter is all about playfulness. In  Laughter Clubs , members develop positive conditioning of joy. By laughing together over a period of time , clapping in rhythm , chanting "HO HO HA HA" in unison and positive affirmations like "VERY GOOD VERY GOOD Y